Position: Content Executive
Reporting to: Social and Content Leader, Marketing
The Global Touring team inspires people through life changing travel experiences. Global Touring continues to grow rapidly, with our key brands Topdeck and Back-Roads expanding in 2017 through diversifying our product range, growing our key sales markets, innovating our product delivery and ensuring a positive customer experience that is unique to each brand.
With a shared service, our ‘one best way’ approach is consistent and effective in supporting the specific strategy within each business. We are looking for someone to join the team that aligns perfectly with our brand and values... if this sounds like you then keep reading!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Content expert with a passion for writing.
The Content Executive will assist in sharing the story of the Topdeck and Back-Roads brands and experiences we offer to our current and future passengers. Owning the tone of voice for both brands, this role is responsible for writing and editing global trip itineraries across Brochures, blog and web content and many other forms of customer communication. This role will also involve assisting in the planning and execution of content capture campaigns, such as video. This is an exciting opportunity to help capture the spirit of the Global Touring brands and inspire young travellers.
- Own the Global Touring brands’ tone of voice and written word across all Marketing communications, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
- Manage the content execution and delivery across the global suite of product for print (Brochures) and online, including working closely with the Product Managers and Design team.
- Maintain and update the Global Touring Content Style Guide.
- Assist with the creation of content strategies across all platforms including but not limited to, video, print, blog and all trade and partnership material.
- Assist with the management of best practice across content globally throughout all communication platforms.
- Liaise with external videographers and content producers, including but not limited to; writing video briefs, developing creative concepts, planning all shoot logistics, managing budgets, directing and managing shoot on location, managing post-production and securing deliverables.
- Assist the Content Assistant with the content curation of the Topdeck blog.
- Work closely with the Web team to cultivate and execute all online content for the Topdeck and Back-Roads websites.
- Provide global insights and trends across all platforms to help grow and develop our content suite.
- Assist and support the Content Assistant and Content Intern.
Experience, Requirements and Key Behaviours
- 2-3 years experience with copywriting and content marketing
- Excellent communicator – with first rate writing skills
- Proven experience in blogging, publishing, SEO and email communications
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Strong creative flair
- A collaborative approach to work with global stakeholders
- Understanding of the Travel industry desirable
- And of course… A passion for all things travel related!