Position: Mobile App Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Website Performance Manager
Location Base: London
Contract: 1 year - Fixed Term Contract
The Global Touring team inspires people through life changing travel experiences. Global Touring continues to grow rapidly, with our key brands Topdeck and Back-Roads expanding in 2017 through diversifying our product range, growing our key sales markets, innovating our product delivery and ensuring a positive customer experience that is unique to each brand.
With a shared service mechanic in certain departments where a common service or platform is required, our ‘one best way’ approach is consistent and effective in supporting the specific strategy within each business. We are looking for someone to join the team that aligns perfectly with our brand and values... if this sounds like you then keep reading!
We are looking for a Mobile App Co-ordinator responsible for managing Global Touring’s customer apps for Topdeck and Back-Roads brands. Covering both Android and IOS developments our customer apps enhance the on-trip experience for all our travellers.
This is a fast-paced, hands-on role, suitable for someone who is passionate about travel and technology.
- Coordinating all work streams for both apps with key stakeholders
- Effectively managing our App development agency and acting as the first point of contact from Topdeck & Back-Roads
- Delivering new developments and fixes on time and on budget
- Ensuring the feedback feature is fit for purpose and all reporting is set up and working as per requirements
- Delivering both Topdeck & Backroads product releases within the app per deadlines
- App performance and progress reporting
- Supplying principal / sector reference tables for all relevant products prior to Topdeck product app release
- Identifying any new opportunities that would increase the usage of both the Topdeck & Backroads app
- Second line of app support
- Managing the Freshdesk app account ensuring any new features or errors are reported/ documented there.
- Conducting both unit and regression testing for new app releases
- Running internal training and update sessions on the app
- Assisting the web team with any website/app integration related work and testing
- Assisting the web team with any other work when required
Experience, Requirements and Key Behaviours
- Passionate about technology and its use in delivering great experiences on mobile
- Proven project coordination experience
- Fast learner and proficient at working to tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Great communicator
- A team player, keen on collaboration while being self-motivated
- Proactive, flexible and hands on approach
- And of course… A passion for all things travel related!