What we’re looking for from our Technical Lead
Our London based team are recruiting for a Technical Lead. The successful applicant will work within the Business Solutions Team and work closely with our IT supplier and IT Leader on best practices relating to hardware and software deployment.
We are keen to speak any candidates what has assisted implementing and maintaining Travel Studio within their organization. The candidate will be involved in a few projects that integrate with Travel Studio.
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently and taking ownership of job responsibilities with minimal oversight.
- Interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A strong knowledge of Infrastructure Implementation
- Understanding Windows Server OS installation, administration and maintenance
- Assist with system monitoring, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled tasks
- Understand functional, technical and the business requirements at a detailed level and provide technical solutions.
- Involvement with research, planning, scoping, implementation and ongoing support for projects
- Working with various department to take back ownership of projects
- Investigate opportunities for automation, and assist with the development of automation systems to address those opportunities
- Participation in diagnosing and resolving problems.
- Be on Call, outside of business hours
Key Performance Indicators:
- Attention to detail essential for planning, testing and trouble shooting. A natural ability to identify markers of future problems/risks.
- Knowledge of a variety of methods and solutions to actively help, support and train users as quickly and efficiently as possible
- To be able to multi task and coordinate several responsibilities concurrently and competently
- Effective communication with all departments
- Strong work Ethic
- Out of hours work is an essential part of the role
Skills and Requirements:
- 10+ years in a systems administration and helpdesk support:
- Exposure to/or certification to ITIL
- Understanding of PCI DSS current version
- Business Continuity Planning and Management
- Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skill sets
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects
Working Technical Knowledge of:
DNS & DHCP
Group Policy Management
Windows Server 2003 – 2012
Windows Server Update Services
Windows Deployment Services
Windows File Services (DFS)
Microsoft Terminal Services
Remote Desktop Services
Vmware Hosts, vCenters and VM Machines
Backup configuration and setups
SQL Administration & Maintenance