Position: Product Executive – EMEA
Reporting to: Europe Product Manager
Location Base: Topdeck HQ – London
Contract: Full time
We are Topdeck, a name that's been around in the youth travel space since 1973. We do epic Eurotrips, Big Game safaris, American road trips, sailing voyages, pyramid expeditions and Asian adventures for travellers between 18-39.
Being a part of the Topdeck Team means you will have the opportunity to inspire young people through life changing travel experiences. We are looking for someone to join the team that aligns perfectly with our brand and values... if this sounds like you then keep reading!
Brief Job Summary:
The Product Executive will undertake tasks, projects and analysis that contribute to the performance and delivery of Topdeck’s Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) product ranges. The role will primarily focus on Topdeck’s Europe program – therefore, a thorough knowledge of European destinations is essential.
The role will assist with product development, brochure production, managing relationships with suppliers and destination management companies, and assist in the procurement process and schedule management of Topdeck trips across the EMEA product range. Where necessary, the role may require some travel to develop product and liaise with suppliers.
- Assisting with the management of Topdeck’s EMEA product ranges
- Preparing budgets, costings and pricing for trips
- Develop strategic relationships with suppliers and destination management companies across Topdeck product range
- Liaise with the operations teams to ensure Topdeck product is being delivered to standard
- Assist with contracting and procurement requirements
- Provide task and project support to product team members
- Assist with the procurement and contracting of accommodation and activity services
- Ensure trip documentation provided to our clients is accurate
- Monitor the capacity status of trips and perform regular yield management
- Proofing Topdeck brochure and website content
- Assist with the customer complaints procedures to ensure satisfactory resolutions
- Perform tasks to ensure product is brought to market accurately (e.g. proofing copy, data entry, implement data automation)
Experience, Requirements and Key Behaviours:
- On road experience with Topdeck Travel or relevant travel experience
- In-depth knowledge of European destinations
- Experience with accommodation and activity suppliers
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in collecting, assessing and automating data
- Experience working with accommodation providers
- Confident making decisions based on analysing numbers
- Proven negotiating skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- A valid UK visa or European passport
- And of course… A passion for all things travel related!