We are Topdeck, a name that's been around in the youth travel space since 1973. We do epic Eurotrips, Big Game safaris, American road trips, sailing voyages, pyramid expeditions and Asian adventures for travellers between 18-39.
Being a part of the Topdeck Team means you will have the opportunity to inspire young people through life changing travel experiences. We are looking for someone to join the team that aligns perfectly with our brand and values... if this sounds like you then keep reading!
The Customer Relations Team is the contact globally for all customer feedback whether a complaint or compliment. They ensure all feedback is handled quickly and efficiently with the least amount of inconvenience to the client whilst ensuring Topdeck has a professional, realistic and consistent way in resolving our Customer experience and expectations.
- Receiving, acknowledging, investigating, updating & resolving client feedback via internal/external and social media channels for all Global Touring Brands;
- Build good working relations with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring customers come first by collectively resolving issues internally and in a professional manner.
- Providing the client with detailed feedback & a solutions across written and verbal communication channels within set timeframe, coming to an agreeable outcome for all parties.
- Regular daily weekly monthly reporting;
- Manage the customer feedback dashboard
- Complete all admin tasks ensuring a high level professional and attention to detail.
- Responsible for refunding clients on the same day if money is owed to them.
- Keeping abreast of customer reviews on third party/trade websites and responding accordingly when needed.
- Keeping abreast of ABTA guidelines.
- Develop and improve feedback procedures, including feedback software.
- Delegate and mange open feedback tickets within Customer Service Team across the Global Touring Group.
- Comprehension reporting- showing trends and updating relevant teams.
- Risk Mitigation (identifying and analysing emerging trends and reporting to executive teams in the UK & AUS).
- Training and Development internally around the customer experience and feedback;
Experience, Requirements and Key Behaviours
- Writing skills: articulate comprehensive and detailed correspondence to clients outlining the outcome of their concerns and/or claim.
- Communication skills: be able to communicate with Topdeck staff at all levels, explaining the outcome.
- Confidence in public speaking and presenting.
- Problem solving skills: excellent problem solving skills & crisis management.
- Conflict management: able to handle conflicts from internal & external clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail: ability to investigate every detail of a case & getting to the bottom of where things went wrong.
- Drive and motivation: to ensure that our customers compliments and complaints are effectively dealt with.
- Leadership skills
- Experience within Customer Service industry
- And of course… A passion for all things travel related!