Reporting to: PeopleConnect Leader – Road Crew
Location Base: Topdeck HQ - London
Contract: Full time
We are Topdeck, a name that's been around in the youth travel space since 1973. We do epic Eurotrips, Big Game safaris, American road trips, sailing voyages, pyramid expeditions and Asian adventures for travellers between 18-39. Being a part of the Topdeck Team means you will have the opportunity to inspire young people through life changing travel experiences. We are looking for someone to join the team that aligns perfectly with our brand and values.
The PeopleConnect Coordinator – Road Crew is responsible for the recruitment and training of all Road Crew working for Topdeck in Europe. They will also support the PeopleConnect Leader – Road Crew in developing and implementing Global Touring On Best Way (OBW) policies and procedures.
- Manage all tasks associated with the recruitment and training of European Road Crew.
- Implement and maintain a OBW recruitment procedure for Topdeck Crew, including maintaining a database of candidates.
- Assist in the development of learning modules and a training curriculum for European Road Crew.
- Keep up to date with European industry/market practices in strategy, wages, conditions, etc as well as employment legislation and advise relevant teams where required.
- In conjunction with the social media and content leader, set social media communications strategy regarding the recruitment of European Road Crew.
- Provide training where necessary for staff involved in European Road Crew recruitment and training.
- Review recruitment and training procedures year-on-year to ensure effectiveness in selection and strategy.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of learning and development platforms, including e-learning.
- Working with the PeopleConnect Leader – Road Crew, develop and maintain regular reporting structures/tools for European Road Crew, including retention, recruitment, trends and development needs/opportunities.
- Maintain an advertising database for Topdeck Road Crew positions.
- Advertise Road Crew vacancies where and when required.
- Schedule interviews in required locations, book meeting rooms/venues and invite candidates/schedule staff to attend.
- Be the first point of call for all trainees in the lead up to Training Trip.
- Manage all pre-Training Trip study courses and literature and develop any staff members involved.
- Develop or maintain training structures relevant to each Road Crew position including itinerary and training trip bookings.
- In conjunction with the Operations team and the PeopleConnect Leader – Road Crew, develop or maintain train the trainer courses and recruit and train the trainers.
- Create and manage a European Road Crew Recruitment & Training budget.
- Provide career advice/development services to European Road Crew.
Experience, Requirements and Key Behaviours
- Experience working on the road in touring operations
- Keen interest in Learning and Development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good time management
- Able to take initiative
- And of course…a passion for all things travel related!
Please apply by clicking "Apply Now" by Close of Business on Friday 28 July