Position: Group Marketing Campaign Manager, International Markets
Reporting to: Global Head of Marketing
Location base: Topdeck Office, Chiswick, London
Salary: £45,000 + Bonus
Contract: Full Time 40 hours per week
Application Open Date: 5th December 2017
Application Closing Date: 3rd January 2018
The Global Touring team inspires people through life changing travel experiences. Global Touring continues to grow rapidly, with our key brands Topdeck and Back-Roads expanding in 2017 through diversifying our product range, growing our key sales markets, innovating our product delivery and ensuring a positive customer experience that is unique to each brand.
With a shared service mechanic in certain departments where a common service or platform is required, our ‘one best way’ approach is consistent and effective in supporting the specific strategy within each business. We are looking for someone to join the team that aligns perfectly with our brand and values... if this sounds like you then keep reading!
Global Touring is seeking a Group Marketing Campaign Manager, International Markets to join the global marketing team and take on responsibility for developing and implementing the strategic marketing plan for the UK, Europe, America’s and South African markets. Focused on driving brand recognition, revenue, profitability and business growth in the key regions, the successful candidate will take on responsibility for translating the global direction into localized and regionally relevant efforts, delivering results in the consumer direct channel while assisting the sales team with marketing undertakings across the same regions. Through the development of strategic campaigns, partnerships and innovative localised brand building programs, you will apply your sharp understanding of the youth market in a creative way while mainlining strong planning, budgeting and reporting layers. You will also be a key contributor to the development and implementation of key global projects and programs.
- Working in conjunction with the Global Heads of Marketing for both Topdeck & Backroads, Regional Manager International Markets and the Global Touring Head of Marketing, develop and deploy the marketing plan for Topdeck and Backroads in the International Markets.
- Develop annual budgets with monthly reporting and full marketing budget/actual responsibilities.
- Work with sales team to align agency partner sales and marketing strategies and develop and manage joint marketing campaigns with key partners.
- Liaise with CRM Manager to create database-driven marketing programmes focused on qualified lead generation and conversion, consumer loyalty and repeat traveller growth.
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing Executive to outline and implement local digital marketing strategy and optimise media activity with a view to driving ROI through cost savings and increased performance.
- Identify and lead the development of marketing partnerships for the purpose of budget and brand extension as well as value-added promotions.
- Work with the International Marketing Assistant and local PR agencies to build brand awareness through traditional and new media, outreach and media/trade PR trips.
- Work closly with the Head of Social Media to build both brand awareness and sales performance through social advertising to compliment our community and brand activity.
- Work closely with the global marketing team including the Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific and the Asia Pacific local team.
- Develop and manage individuals in the International marketing team to achieve their goals and identify opportunities for future growth and be an integral part of the UK office leadership team to foster and grow the organization’s culture.
- Letting your passion and personality shine through, you’ll work closely alongside key business leaders, engaging and collaborating with them to have a clearly defined growth plan for our sales and marketing in the International Markets
- Engaging with customers, crew and stakeholders to continuously review the opportunities in the business.
- Driven by trends and developments across markets, you’ll love figures and the stories they tell. A flair for organisation and preparing reports of current market trends.
- Strong creative and technical skills in designing digital assets including Display Advertisement, Dynamic Ads & Video advertising assets
- Monthly reports and quarterly marketing plans
Experience, Requirements and Key Behaviours
- Strong creative and technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Previous experience Project Managing development of large ecommerce websites
- Detailed understanding of the UI and UX of a web application
- Extensive knowledge of the youth & adult travel market, with particular emphasis on UK, Europe, USA, Canada, South Africa & South America
- 5+ years marketing experience required, at least 2 years in a management position
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing
- Demonstrated experience in managing agencies or accounts
- Demonstrated experience in managing SEM, display, paid social, affiliate and other paid and unpaid programs to drive ROI
- Exceptional knowledge of campaign planning, measurement, reporting
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task, establish clear priorities while meeting deadlines/budgets in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with your immediate team, colleagues and suppliers
- Must be flexible, open to change and happy to roll your sleeves up
- Love of a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment